Shower steamers have soared in popularity lately, so we've been getting a lot of questions about our new collection. Here are a few of the most common questions and answers about our mood lifting steamers.
Aromatherapy Shower Steamer FAQ's
What Are Shower Steamers?
Shower steamers are basically bath bombs for your shower. They're fun, fizzing and mood lifting shower treats that you place on the floor of your shower. As the warm water interacts with the steamer, a revitalizing vapor will fill the air, creating a delightfully aromatic experience.
Each of our waffle-heart shaped shower steamers can easily be broken into 4 individual pieces to give you 4 amazing aromatherapy shower experiences.
Although they're not made with any harmful ingredients, we recommend leaving them on the shower floor to maximize the experience. If you're looking shower bombs to use on your body in the shower, we have those too!
How Do I Use The Steamers?
Our steamers are very simple to use. Here's a quick how-to list to make it clear:
- Take your steamer out of the package and break a quarter of the steamer off.
- Turn on your shower and get the water to a temperature that can create a bit of steam. Not too hot, we don't want you to burn yourself! :)
- Place the steamer on the floor of the shower so it can get a little wet, away from the heaviest stream.
- That's it! Your shower steamer should now be creating a refreshing aromatherapy experience. For best results use hot water.
What Other Shower Products Do You Carry?
Great question! Although we're called Nectar "Bath Treats", we have some amazing options for the shower, like:
- Body Scrubs: Our scrubs are made with moisturizing coconut oil, shea butter and exfoliating sugar to give your skin a youthful, healthy glow.
- Whipped Soap: A fan favorite since launch, our ultra creamy whipped soaps are brimming with sweet almond oil and perfect for showering and shaving!
- Handmade Soap Treats: From deliciously sweet donut soaps to charming and kid friendly mini soaps, our coconut oil infused, bakery inspired soap treats look good enough to eat, but we don't recommend it!
How Are They Made?
Just like our world famous bath bombs and body scrubs, each shower steamer is hand mixed and hand pressed by our amazing employees at our facility in Las Vegas, NV.
Every treat we make is made with love and without harmful ingredients like parabens, sulfates or phthalates and are always cruelty free!
We're proud to bring our beloved customers treats that are actually good for your skin, made by hand and sure to bring a smile to your face!